Saturday, May 21, 2011

Last Sem EnrollmenTtttt....

20.05.2011 went to INTI enroll...before that my last sem result^.~business sta A-,i was super happy..coz this is the 1st time i taking math sub without my best friend in INTI..everything i need to learn by myself,study and understand by myself, everytime test i donno who i can sit beside them....scary..bt i tell myslef this is yr own lofe..be responsible...finally~!! i did it..the hardest is the easy for me nw^.*I know yr mood will claim up the moon after u here that^^other subject mgt B+,comsumer B,fin n msia eco C+...overall my result is much better than last last sem. Last sem my slogan is"changing the miss feeling to other issue or thing that can improve myself"
OOh ya~!!! finally...this is my last sem in diploma.wuhuhu...but its short semester and going to taking 3 subject within 6 or 7 week....god bless me everything smooth and come out wit the power like last sem to get a flying colour result^.^
Last...i m going taiwan 2moro morning...gonna be a very happy,funny and relaz trip.see u guys on 30may.have a nice day^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment